RULES FOR PAYMENT OF FEES
1. All tution fees should be paid by the 15th (fifteenth) day of current month. If the 15th falls on a scheduled holiday such as weekly or public holiday then the fees should be paid BEFORE that date. if the 15th is an unschedule holiday or closure then the fees will be accepted without late fine on next working day of the month.
2. When paying the fees please follow the instruction given below carefully :-
(a) Fill in the blank spaces in the receipt correctly for each month separately before making the payment.
(b) Write name, class and A/C code in block letters.
(c) If payment is being made after 15th of(fifteenth) of the current month then fill in the late fee column:-
The fine for late fee payment is as follows :
(I) Fees paid within the calendar month - Tk.200/-
(II) Fees paid in the next calendar month - Tk.500/-
(After two months non-payment of fees, the student's admission is cancelled without any prior notice)
3. Payment will be accepted during the specified timings only.
* Sunday through Thursday From 9:15 am to 2:00 pm and on Saturday From 10:00 am to 1:00 pm.
4. Fees for May and June are collected together in May and fess for November and December are collected together in November.
5. Fees may be paid for a maximum period of term in advance(non-refundable).
6.Please check your portion of the receipt to see that it is properly signed.
7. If fee book is lost a new one is to be bought at a cost of Tk.200/-.
8. All types of payments are non-refundable.
RULES REGARDING WITHDRAWAL OF CAUTION MONEY & ISSUE OF TRANSFER CERTIFICATE
1. A student must complete the academic year/session or has to forgo the dposited caution money. So caution money is non-refundable if student leaves school before completing the session.
2. Any student can leave school after completing the session. In such case an application stating clear reasons must be given at least 2(two) months before completing the session.
3. If tution fee of a student is outstanding for two months, registration will be cancelled without prior notice and caution money will be adjusted to clear the fees.
4. An amount of Tk.500/-(Five Hundred) is needed to get Transfer Certificate.